Before you book, please familarise yourself with our Covid-19 policies in place to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
We have been getting prepared for a new way of delivering the service and comfort that our guests have come to expect from their stay with us. We will continue to monitor the information coming from the HSE, Irish Government and the World Health Organization. You will see some noticeable changes to the hostel on your arrival and throughout your stay as we adhere to the guidelines provided.
We ask that any customers experiencing flu like symptoms or sickness to please postpone their visit to a later date. We would also ask that any customers that may have visited the countries affected by COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case please postpone their visit. We will offer you the option of changing the date of or cancelling your reservation.
Guests travelling from outside the island of Ireland, must have quarantined for the required 14 days prior to arriving with us. If you do arrive you must provide evidence that shows your flight arrival dates. You will not be allowed to stay with us if you have not quarantined.
Arrival / Departure:
– Contactless payments preferable. Guests will be charged for their stay from 24 hours prior to arrival.
– Guests can now access hotel information online. A guest information welcome booklet will be emailed to you on arrival.
– Room keys will be disinfected before and after each use.
– We will be offering email receipts in replacement of printed receipts.
– Enhanced cleaning is required in guest rooms and apartments. We ask that you check out promptly at 12pm and 3pm will be the earliest you can check in but is not guaranteed. We are not able to offer late checkouts or early check-ins.
– Perspex screen will be fitted at reception area to protect our customers and staff members.
– Visible markings will guide you safely through the hostel lobby and our team will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out.
– We will be encouraging contactless payment where possible. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction.
Throughout Your Stay:
– A thorough and extensive cleaning and sanitizing program is in place for all guest bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas in preparation for your arrival. We have dedicated staff members on duty daily focusing exclusively on cleaning and sanitizing of all public areas, door handles, banisters and all surfaces through the hostel on a constant basis.
– Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the hostel.
– 2 Metre social distancing will be in place throughout the hostel building and must be strictly adhered to.
– We promote regular handwashing by displaying posters in the customer and employee toilets and common areas encouraging good handwashing practice with soap and water.
– Children will always have to remain accompanied with parents/ guardians and cannot be in any part of the hostel unaccompanied at any time.
– All additional furnishings, throws, cushions and non-essential items including magazines and guests’ directories will be removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness. Guest information will be emailed to you on arrival.
– Rooms will no longer be serviced if you are staying 2 nights or less. Fresh towels will be provided each day if requested. Rooms staying 3 nights or more will be serviced on the third day and every second day there-after.
– Library Room: Guests are still welcome to use the library in the hostel building. There will be a maximum of one room / one group allowed in at one time in order to maintain social distancing measures.
– Games Room: Unfortunately the Hostel Games Room will remain closed until further notice.
Breakfast & Dining:
– Guests are still welcome to use the self-catering kitchen facilities in the hostel building. There will be a maximum of one room / one group allowed to cook at one time in order to maintain social distancing measures. Our dining and kitchen areas will be sanitized after every use or every hour.
– A continental breakfast will be available in the hostel kitchen dining room which will contain a selection of individually wrapped items. In order to maintain social distancing, a maximum guest capacity will be adhered to.
– Tables will be allocated for breakfast in which a time slot will have to be pre-booked in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
– Tables and tableware will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
The Management of Moville Boutique Hostel understand the importance of our duty of care both towards our guests and our employees. We strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible but please understand we must adjust to these new regulations in the hospitality industry to safeguard all who enter the hostel.
We look forward to welcoming our guests back to Moville Boutique Hostel and wish you an enjoyable and memorable stay in Moville.
Should you require any further information or have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com